The re-branding of Encore Telecom into Encore Networks, now part of the ESE Entertainment family, is the beginning of executing our ambitious plans to grow and diversify our telecom portfolio, by adding new services and staff. When Encore Telecom was formed in 2013, our mandate was focused on wholesale voice services and over the years we have grown to consistently and now process over 250 million calls per year world-wide.
Our plans include:
- Adding SMS to our portfolio of products.
- Hiring more senior sales people and network operation staff around the world
- Expand our Voice and SMS sales into the Enterprise marketplace.
- Develop our own Call Centre technology embracing AI – Artificial Intelligence and enhanced Chatbots.
- Develop unique telecom services for the esports industry and to support our sister companies in ESE Entertainment family.
We are actively look to expand organically and through accretive acquisitions of other Telecom Voice and SMS providers. Our goal in the next few years to become one of the largest Tier-2 providers to PTT’s and our peers around the world.